With other social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter having character limits for posts, a blog will give your business a place to show people exactly what you’re about. If you feel like blogging is a boring waste of time then these statistics will prove you wrong –
- 70% of consumers learn about a company through a blog VS ads
- 60% of consumers feel confident about a company after reading it’s blog
- 61% of consumers have made a purchase based on a blog post that they read
If you’re still not convinced, here are a few benefits of blogging to your business.
1. Increases Traffic to Your Website – If a consumer has taken the time to read your blog the chances are, more often that not, they will click through and visit your website.
2. Credibility and Trust – The big thing really is that if you’re writing about the topics that matter within your industry and answering the relevant questions your customers have, then this will help you to get people to know, like, and trust you before they’ve even made a phone call or clicked a button to buy something
3. Humanizing the Company – a blog is basically giving your company a voice. Consumers know that all the information is coming directly from you. This also gives you the chance to use this to your advantage by promoting your products and also previewing your advertising to gauge a reaction.
4. It’s FREE – This is one of the major advantages to blogging. While sites like Facebook encourage you to pay a fee to promote posts to consumers,blogging won’t cost you a thing.
With blogging you can’t lose, so if you are still wondering whether blogging is right for you then the answer is clear –
Just in case you’re STILL not convinced, watch this clip.
Thanks for reading!